Why join the BCP?
It is Simply a FREE membership!
The Brunswick Bicycle Club has a varied program of cycling activities which includes:
- A Touring Program with a schedule of rides for
novice, intermediate, and advanced cyclists. Watch for seasonal and Slow Spokes rides.
- A website that contains club information, the ride
calendar, information about club invitational rides, and club announcements.
- Off-the-bike meetings featuring good fellowship, food, and a presentation by a
club member or invited speaker.
- Recreational and week long tour cycling events attracting riders from around the
- Bicycling education and advocacy within our community and on both the state and
national levels for both on and off-road riding.
- Bicycling Helmet Drive in conjunction with the Southport Lion's Club and the
Southport Womens Club as well as the Brunswick Plant Christmas Bicycle drive, we equip
needing kids with new bicycle helmets.
- More Reasons to Join